Wednesday, April 5, 2017

MouseCon 2016 cosplay gallery

In November 2016, I attended MouseCon, held in Concord, CA (but at a different location than last year). Once again, there were booths from different galleries and plenty of cosplayers like myself, as well as the occasional guest celebrity, such as Karen Dotrice, who appeared in Mary Poppins.

Getting back to cosplayers, that's me dressed as Geppetto:

I actually used MosueCon as a kind of dry run for this year's D23, where I will dress as Geppetto again (and also as Br'er Bear from Song of the South). That mustache wasn't working out well, the vest was a little small, and the tights were just uncomfortable. Those will all have to be addressed. As for the wig, it's kind of the best I could do on short notice.

Anyway, here now are a few shots of other cosplayers I got. I took several more pictures, but I stupidly deleted them by mistake before I could upload. In any case, I hope you enjoy what I got:

I look forward to the 2017 MouseCon, and I look forward to seeing John Ratzenberger there. Most of all, I look forward to this year's D23!

No comments:

Post a Comment