Saturday, March 6, 2021

Disneyland can soon reopen! For real this time?

COVID cases have been dropping as of late in California.

According to various news sources, in keeping with California's drop in cases, coupled with its rise in vaccinations, the state's reopening guidelines have been modified, which means that parks in California, including Disneyland, can reopen as early April 1, albeit at a very limited capacity, at 15%.

Here is but one sample article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/theme-parks/2021/03/05/disneyland-reopening-california-allow-limited-capacity-residents/4602061001/.

My take on this, however, is that having been disappointed when its alleged July reopening date from last year did not pan out, I have to express my doubts. It also doesn't help that the reopening date is April 1, which is of course is April Fool's Day.

I don't usually like to say it, but I really hope I am mistaken in what I say and things do in fact pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment