Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My 2019 D23 cosplay gallery, part two

Here now is the gallery of Disney cosplays I got from my second and last day at D23. You can look at the day one gallery here. Once again, that's me as Willie the Giant. I did end up seeing a few characters from the package films. Enjoy!


 1980s Minnie and Daisy, as seen on the cover of the Disney album "Totally Minnie"

Christopher Robin? 

 This man decked out his electric cart to look like not just a pirate ship, but one decked out in lights, like that float in the Electrical Parade!



Ichabod Crane and Katrina Von Tassel, from the Sleepy Hollow scene of one package film, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad


Carl and Ellie Fredricksen selling balloons to Snow White and Dopey 




Jose Carioca, who also originated from a package film and would appear in at least two


Aqua and Kairi from the Kingdom Hearts games

 Mick Vader?


 The Prosecutor from the "Wind In the Willows" segment of The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad


The back half of that one electric cart-turned-light-up pirate ship float. That skull on the back actually talks, just like in the Pirates ride!


There you have it, my galleries of cosplayers from D23 2019. Once more, I will once again try to make the trip in 2021, and once again, I have an idea for who it should be. It was actually supposed to be something for this trip, but I decided on Willie the Giant instead. Incidentally, my sister was going to dress as the chief weasel, Smarty (or sometimes Wise Guy) from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but at the last second, she dressed as a character from the Haunted Mansion instead. She plans to dress as Smarty in 2021, and I will dress as what I was thinking of for a while: one of the other weasels, presumably the one in the blue and white-striped shirt and propeller cap and wields a club with a nail in it. I believe his name is Stupid. One of these times, we should try and go for all three days, not just two.

Anyway, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment